Brianne O’Neill Chartered Society of Physiotherapist (CSP)
ITEC recognised Level 3 Sports Massage
Previous work experience includes:
- Specialist Rehabilitation Physiotherapist at Guy’s and St Thomas'
(SDT) & Evelina Children's Hospital
- Paediatric Musculoskeletal Outpatients & Hydrotherapy department.
musculoskeletal outpatients department. Specialist Therapy Assessment
Team, physiotherapy to patients in A&E, acute admissions ward, acute assessment unit, urgent care centre
- St Thomas’ Hospital - Stroke and Neuro-rehabilitation Team.
rehabilitation in stroke patients
- Physiotherapist at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust (GSTT)
musculoskeletal hydrotherapy, elective orthopaedics, vascular and amputee rehabilitation and Lambeth community rehabilitation and falls
- Physiotherapist at Grantham and District Hospital (ULHT)
Musculoskeletal outpatients and hydrotherapy, emergency assessment unit and respiratory orthopaedics and surgery supporting the orthopaedic and surgery ward along with the stroke ward.
Guest lecturer at King’s College University, London 2018
“Working as a physiotherapist at the Commonwealth Games”
Physiotherapist for Sports Injuries:
- Physiotherapist at IAAF World Championships, London 2017
- First Contact Physiotherapist at The Commonwealth Games, Glasgow 2014
- Physiotherapist - Linfield Ladies Football Club 2013
- Physiotherapist - European Open Masters Hockey Tournament 2013
- Volunteer Physiotherapist - Group 3 Champions League Women’s Football – Crusaders FC 2013
- Volunteer Physiotherapist for SOS Bus NI (Charity partner) at The World Police and Fire Games 2011, 2012
- Physiotherapist - Linfield Ladies Football Club 2011
- During working life, I have been a supervisor and clinical educator to students, assistants and junior staff.
- I am a keen sportsperson, runner and fundraiser for Cancer Research UK and Friends of the Cancer Centre, Belfast.