Covid Rules: Protecting our patients and our staff
Our staff are:
- wearing PPE and using sterile equipemnt;
- keeping patient appointments staggered so less people meet;
- cleaning rooms between treatments.
We ask that all patients cooperate in helping to prevent infection.
You are welcome to come with a parent or carer, should you need their support. Other friends or family members will be asked to wait outside the clinic.
- wear a face mask when you come for your appointment;
- maintain social distancing from others of 1 to 2 metres;
- do not attend if you have a cold or a temperature or if you feel unwell. Call us and we will reschedule your appointment;
- do not attend if a member of your household has a cold or temperature or feels unwell. Call us ad we will reschedule your appointment.
Fitter Feet for Life | 34 North Street | Clapham | SW4 8AP | e:mail | book online