We are open from Wednesday 1st July.
Online booking will be available from Thursday, 2 July. Until then, please phone for appointments and information.
For the safety of yourself and our staff, we are adhering to good practice by:
- Wearing PPE
- Keeping patient appointments staggered so less people meet.
- Cleaning rooms between treatments.
- We have a protective ‘see through ‘ barrier between our podiatrists and patients.
We ask that all patients cooperate in helping to prevent infection.
You are welcome to come with a parent or carer, should you need their support. Other friends or family members will be asked to wait outside the clinic.
- wear a face mask when you come for your appointment.
- maintain social distancing from others of 1 to 2 metres.
- do not attend if you have a cold, a temperature of if you feel unwell. Call us and we will reschedule your appointment for another time.
- don’t attend if a member of your household has a cold or temperature or feels unwell. Just call us and we will reschedule your appointment.