Vacancies for two full-time Podiatists
Podiatrist - Full time £30,000 - £45,000 pa + Bonus Scheme
Entry Level Podiatrist £25,000 pa + Bonus Scheme
Podiatrists wanted for a long established podiatry clinic in central London.
Our successful candidates will have experience of working within a clinical environment, and also be HCPC registered. We are looking for an engaging, friendly practitioners with good experience in general practice, nail surgery, biomechanics, and orthoses. The ability to work as part of team as well as independently and offering excellent client rapport is essential.
These are full-time (37 hours/week) positions.
- Gait analysis is performed using 3 way film cameras replayed in slow motion, and a pressure plate data collection. Gait reports are provided to patients with orthoses.
- Nail fungus treatments are provided using Fotona Laser and the Curanail drill.
- Nail surgery and Podiatry treatments
- Cryotherapy and Fotona laser Verrucae treatments
- Use of X-rays equipment for Foot X-rays
- Interpretation of X-rays for Surgical planning
We will provide training in the use of unfamiliar equipment to knowledgeable candidates.
Please contact: Diane Nicholl, Consultant Podiatric Surgeon, 07984 857 857, email email@example.com, or contact Nadira or Chrissie, the Fitter Feet Administration team, who will send you an application form. Telephone 0207 627 4901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.